Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 28, 2014

Seeking to help nanny acquire additional hours

My wonderful nanny is with me 4 afternoons a week. She is available 7am to 12pm M, T, Th, F and all day Wednesday, and for date nights. She recently started with me, and had excellent references from her previous families (7 years with one family!). She watches my 7 year-old and 1.5 year-old and they already love her. She is patient, attentive, fun and caring and impressive at keeping both children happy and occupied at the same time! She is proactive and I rarely need to give her guidance. I definitely want to help her find morning time to ensure I can keep her afternoons! 1. First name: Louise 2. Contact information: louizie@msn.com 3. Neighborhood you live in; UES (preferred location for job share) 4. When would you be able to start nanny share? Immediately. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Email me and I will have my nanny contact you directly. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Probably google, I found it many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment