Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 24, 2014

Seeking family (already have nanny) - Westchester

Hi, my name is Nadine. I can be reached at Nadine@alumni.brown.edu. My son is 15 months. I have a GREAT nanny who has been with me for a year. She is a native Spanish speaker and speaks exclusively to my son in Spanish. He now responds to her in Spanish better than he does to me in English! I consider that an incredible gift to give a child. I would like to improve my nanny's income by including another family in our child care arrangement. We are in Upper Westchester and are currently doing M-F 8:30-5:30 but hours are flexible and sometimes go from 7-7. I would like to switch between homes. At my house we have a large play room but no amenities in walking distance. We can go as far south as pleasantville and could also do danbury and ridgefield to the east. I have a cat who is docile. No dietary restrictions. We'd like to start immediately. I can assure you that this will be much cheaper than daycare and your child will get exceptional care.

No comments:

Post a Comment