Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Elisa. e_m_labell email@example.com Seeking to help nanny find part time employment Part-time, 3 days / 30 hours per week UWS / Morningside Heights September 1, 2019 15. Our youngest is starting preschool in the fall and we are seeking to help our nanny, Peggy, find a new family. She has been with us for the better part of 7 years, since my son was a year old. She took a short break to help out another family in our building while I stayed at home after my daughter was born. When I returned to work, we were lucky enough to have Peggy back and it was as though she never left! My kids have enjoyed attending music classes and story hours with her over the years, and she is also a fantastic playmate when they just want to hang out. Peggy is seasoned in managing one or both kids, and regularly helps out with drops offs, pick ups, outings and mealtimes for two. She is well known in our old neighborhood, Morningside Heights, and more recently transitioned with our family to the UWS. Peggy is comfortable traveling with my kids by subway and bus from 59th to 116th, and knows all the local playgrounds, museums, bookstores and libraries. Prior to working for us, Peggy was with another family for 20 years, many of those spent in Riverdale, and she remains very close with them to this day. We were so lucky to find her and will be incredibly sad to see her go. Peggy is caring and dependable and I enthusiastically recommend her to any family looking to hire someone they can trust. My kids love Peggy and my family is lucky to have her; we hope to find her a new family who will feel the same. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like to talk or get Peggy’s info. 16. Found our nanny through this site 7 years ago.
Monday, June 10, 2019
1. First name : Nausicaa and Francois 2. Contact information : nausicaacharrier@ gmail.com 3. Age of child : Charlotte will be 18 months in September 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share : we already have a nanny who has been with us for the past 3 years, and we love her ! Our older soon will now start school so we would like to do a share for Charlotte 5. Days and hours needed : We will need our nanny to take care of Charlotte M-F 7.45 am – 6pm but we are open to do the share for less hours / day or less days / week. We are flexible. 6. Neighborhood you live in : Upper West Side (91st and Central Park West) 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt : We are willing to host 8. Do you have any pets : NO 9. Does your child have any allergies : NO 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!) : YES 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk : YES - Central Park is a few steps away from our apartment 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class : Yes, why not 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc) : NO 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? September 1st, but happy to meet families and settle down on an arrangement as of now.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
1. Michelle 2. michelleender @ yahoo.com 3. 3 children, ages 9,7,6 4. We just found an excellent babysitter who needs morning and early afternoon hours (so approx 9-4pm) beginning this fall. 5. We are trying to find a family with complementary needs. We need M - R 4pm-7:30pm, Friday 2-6pm. Looking for a family who needs care until 4pm some or all weekdays 6. UWS, West 98th and Riverside 7. No, but happy to have other children here if helpful 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. Yes elevator 11. Yes 12. Not relevant 13. Yes kosher and partly vegetarian. 14. flexible, ideally in the fall 15. flexible to other situations as long as we get weekday coverage after 4pm 16. Friends!
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
1. First name- Natalie 2. Contact information – natferrell@ gmail.con 3. Age of child - 2 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share - Already have a nanny 5. Days and hours needed- We are looking for 4 to 5 days a week for the summer (July 1st-early-mid September). 6. Neighborhood you live in - We love in the Bronx but our son has been in a share on the UWS 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes. We would prefer a summer share on the UWS where our nanny is familiar with the activities (she takes the kids to the children’s museum, Barnes and Noble, parks, JCC, etc). We are also willing to host if need be though given the short timeline. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No, we live in a single family house. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. - Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? - Flexible 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start? Anytime after June 28th through September 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Our current share ends at the end of June and our new share doesn’t begin until October. We are keeping our nanny in the meantime, she is wonderful and has worked with children of all ages. We are hopeful to find a family in a similar transitional space for the summer. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com- Used in the past
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
1. Julia 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Daughter will be 6 months old in October (when nanny share will begin) 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time, M-F 8:30 am – 5:30pm 6. UES 7. Willing to drop off in Murray Hill area (where we work) or UES area (where we live) 8. No pets, would prefer a no pet home 9. No allergies 10. No elevator, but our apartment is only one flight up 11. We live near Carl Shurz Park 12. Not interested in paying for organized classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Would like to start the first week in October 15. NA 16. Recommendation from a friend; Hoping to find the right family and nanny share to make life in NYC work!
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Name: Megha Contact info: msethi2684 @ gmail.com Age of child: 1 year old Currently my nanny is working with us full time, but I am looking to transition my daughter to daycare for part-time, either 2 days/ week (Tuesday, thursday) or 3 days/week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) - quite flexible. So looking for someone to share my nanny with on other days from 8:30 am to 5:30/6pm. Shes great with kids, she plays with my daughter, takes her to gymboree, makes food for her and does all our laundry. She's been part of our family since my daughter was 3 months old. She speaks basic English and is fluent in Hindi. We live in Midtown East, but my nanny can travel to anywhere in the NYC/Queens area on the days she is not working with us. We can begin nanny share in June.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
1. Laurence 2. Lau.marie at gmail.com 3. Boy, 11 months (15 months when we would like to start nanny sharing, at the end of the summer). 4. Searching for a nanny share (and then for a nanny if the other family doesn’t already have a nanny). 5. 4 days a week approximately – we are flexible. 6. We live in South Harlem, 110 / West side. 7. We are willing to drop off our child and/or host part of the time or more. 8 No pets. 9. No known allergies. 10. Elevator building (and we have a double stroller). 11. We are right by Central Park and nice playgrounds. 12. We are open to doing classes. 13. No dietary restriction. 14. We would like to start end of August / Beginning of September. 15. No other information so far. 16 We found the website through internet search, and we used it for nanny shares with our daughter.