Monday, May 14, 2018
1. Jennifer 2. Jenbaquet @ gmail.com 3. Due in August 4. Searching for a nanny and a family to share. 5. Looking to drop our baby off for ~15 hrs/week. Hours and days are completely flexible depending on the other family and nanny’s needs. 6. We live on 76/2 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? yes, the closer the better. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Oct-Nov.
Friday, May 11, 2018
1. Jillian 2. Jillianlifeso AT gmail 3. Three and a half months 4. Looking for nanny and nanny share (have some leads on nannies) 5. Looking for 730/8-430/5, 4 maybe 5 days per week 6. UWS , 80s and Bway 7. Willing to drop off but would want it close by 8. Small dog , shih tzu, non shredding v friendly 9. No allergies, some protein intolerance , just use specialized formula 10. Yes elevator , fits strollers 11. Yes , central and riverside parks close by 12. Yes to nanny and me classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Mid July - flexible 15. Hoping to find something that works ! :)
Monday, May 7, 2018
My name is David, and you can reach me at david dot busis at gmail dot com. Our child is two and a half months old, and we're searching for a family and a nanny from nine to six or so, Monday through Friday, starting in July. We live in the Upper West Side (hundredth and Broadway) on the third floor of a building without an elevator. We're willing to drop our child off in the Upper West Side. He doesn't have any allergies or dietary restrictions, and our neighborhood is very close to Riverside Park and Central Park. We're open to the possibility of "nanny and me" classes. Thanks for reading!
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
1. First name CAROL 2. Contact information CAROLPINCIONE@Y AHOO.COM– email address or phone or both 3. Age of child 2 year old (Born in April 2016) 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share WE HAVE A GREAT NANNY – SPANISH SPEAKING ONLY 5. Days and hours needed M-F 8:30 - 5:30 APPROX 6. Neighborhood you live in UPPER EAST SIDE – YORKVILLE 83 AND YORK 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? YES WE ARE OPEN TO THAT. WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO HOST OR DO ALTERNATE SCHEDULES 8. Do you have any pets? NO 9. Does your child have any allergies? NO 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? NO ELEVATOR BUT WE ARE ON 2ND FLOOR AND STROLLER CAN BE LEFT BY BUILDING ENTRANCE 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? CARL SCHURZ PARK, JOHN JAY PARK FEW BLOCKS AWAY 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? YES – DO NOT EXCLUDE 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? NO 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? AUGUST 2018 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? TRILINGUAL FAMILY 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? A FRIEND
Monday, April 23, 2018
1.Z 2.zrice at hotmail dot com 3.5 weeks old 4.searching for nanny and share 5.need nanny M-F for evenings (6:30pm-8:30pm) 6. Live in Hastings on Hudson happy to share with someone in Westchester, bronx, Harlem or surrounding area if they needed earlier hours since I just need late hours. 7.Can't drop my child off as I need nanny with car to pick kid up from daycare at 6:30pm 8.no pets 9.no known allergies 10.no elevator 11. playground and places to walk. but for the 2 hours, not a requirement to be outside. 12. don't think there would be classes for the time I want in the evening but would be open to it. 13. no restrictions 14. end of April 2018 15. We would love to share with a family where the nanny works with the other family for most of the day and then is close enough to just pick our child up at daycare and take him home before we get home from work. 16. online search
1. Sonali 2. sonals612 @ gmail.com 3. N/A 4. Nanny available (we are just finishing up our share this summer)! 5. She is available full-time, M-F 6. She currently works with us in Morningside Heights but is flexible with regard to location. 15. Our wonderful nanny (Radica – or, as our kids lovingly call her - “Ra Ra”) will be available for full-time work starting August 15th. (Though there is a bit of flexibility with the start date)! For 3 years she worked with another family in our building (who happen to also be some of our closest friends) and took care of their twin boys until they went to preschool. Since then (August 2016), she has been working full-time with us and another family in our building as part of a “nanny share”. My son and the other little girl in our share will be turning 3 years old at the end of this summer and heading to preschool in the fall. We are so sad to be “graduating” from Radica, but we are hoping to help her find another family (or set of families) for her to work with. Radica is truly a part of our family and our kids adore her. For nearly two years she has worked full-time for us and balanced the needs of two families and two kids. We come home every day to happy children who are well-rested, well-fed, and who have spent their day doing any number of activities (ranging from story time at our local library to music class to the playground (and sprinklers of course in the summer))! Radica has taken such good and patient care of them (even when they’ve each been sick) and is now helping us prepare them for preschool. When one of us has been traveling for work she has come in early and even still helps take care of our friend’s twin boys on the occasional weekend day. She has never once been late, she is so patient with two high-energy toddlers, and we feel so lucky that our kids spent these first formative years of their lives in her care. We would all happily provide references for Radica. To begin the conversation, please email me and we will set up a time to chat!
1. First name: Theresa 2. Contact information – theresa10s at yahoo 3. Age of child - 8 months when nanny is needed (September 2018) 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share: may potentially have a nanny, but would consider a different nanny 5. Days and hours needed For example, full time, M-F 8am-4/4:30pm 6. Neighborhood you live in - Morningside Heights 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? If yes, what area are you willing to go to? Yes in Morningside Heights, UWS, or Harlem off the 1 line 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? Too young to tell 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes - Riverside Park 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Maybe 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? September 2018 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Prefer not to host bc of size of apt 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google