Tuesday, July 18, 2017
1. Lara 2. lara.gamble31 AT gmail.com 3. 15 months (on July 16) 4. Have a (fantastic) nanny 5. Open to hours and days for the share 6. Bottom of Ditmas Park/top of Midwood 7. My nanny is likely flexible in going to another home nearby 8. Cat 9. None that I'm aware of 10. Yes there is an elevator 11. Great playground nearby 12. I would be open to paying for a class, but there are a few free story time slots at nearby library during the week 13. No dietary restrictions 14. I have spoken with my nanny about doing a share in the past, and she was very open to the idea. I think she's flexible in terms of start, but I can check again if/when the opportunity presents itself 15. No other info 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google
1. Vince 2. vincefair at gmail dot com 3. He will be 3 mos. in November 4. Searching for a nanny share 5. Mon, Wed, Thurs 12pm - 5pm 6. We live in Inwood 7. Yes, willing to drop off in Inwood/Washington Heights 8. No pets 9. No allergies that we know of. 10. Yes elevator 11. Yes, several nice parks close by 12. No music or gym class 13. Vegetarian diet 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? November 15. Our dream nanny share would be in Inwood. Let us know if this sounds like a good match. 16. Heard about this by word of mouth
1. Natalie 2. natferrell AT gmail.com 3. 6 weeks- will be almost 3 months at end of August when looking to start share 4. Searching for nanny and share 5. We could do a few different options depending on other family's availability/our configuration with nanny only or nanny/daycare split: 4 days a week 8-6 or 6:30 (day off could be flexible but ideally Wednesday), or two days a week, Monday/Friday, more flexible on time but 1-6 at a minimum, could be full day 6. the Bronx, across the bridge from Harlem 7. Yes, we are willing to drop off, anywhere along the 2 or 5 line (Harlem, UWS, UES). We would potentially be willing to do exclusively at share's house given our out of the way location from most families posting on here 8. No pets 9. No known allergies 10. No elevator, we are in a single family home 11. Large park, walking distance 12. Sure 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Mid/late August- Ideally August 21st 15. Would love to find a bilingual nanny but not required (our son will be bilingual- English/Spanish but we are open to other languages as well!) 16. Online
1. Emily and Ben 2. emilymuncie @ gmail.com 3. Age of child: 2.5 years old 4. Searching for a nanny and nanny share 5. M-T 8:30-4:30, W-F 8:30-3:30 There is some flexibility in the afternoon hours. I am a public school teacher in NYC and would ideally love to find another teacher, so the nanny would not be needed for all school holidays and breaks. 6. Live in Downtown Brooklyn. 7. Husband works in Brooklyn Heights. Willing to drop off in any of the surrounding neighborhoods. 8. Yes, one dog (who stays in a separate room during the day. Also willing to host. 9. No allergies 10. Elevator building 11. The building has a playroom and we have an outdoor space for the children to play in. We also live within walking distance to many playgrounds, as well as Fort Greene Park 12. Yes-open to classes. 13. No dietary restrictions. 14. Would ideally like to start nanny share after Labor day, Sept. 5th. Please reach out if you have any questions! Thanks!
Monday, July 10, 2017
1. Jyotika 2. jyotika.acharya@ gmail.com 3. Age of child = Our son will be one July 23rd 4. Searching for nanny share 5. Ideally looking for 10am to 5pm M-F but flexible 6. We live in Bed Stuy - on Nostrand Ave and Macon 7.We are willing to drop off in the neighborhood or within a 20min walk. Can't use our home as I work from home. 8. We do not have pets 9. Our son does not have any allergies that we know of 10. no elevator 11. Yes. 12. Yes 13. No Dietary restrictions 14. Start date: end of Aug/Sept. 15. If the nanny can speak Spanish or Nepali, even better. 16. google
1. Chiara 2. ChiaraRicciardone AT Gmail DOT com 3. Almost 2 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time/Flexible hours 6. West New York 7. Yes, willing to drop elsewhere within 20 min or so 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. No elevator 11. One park 1 block away, another larger park 7 min walk 12. Yes to classes! 13. Healthy organic when possible 14. Around August 28 15. Have had great nanny-share experiences in the past! 16. Google
1. Julia 2. juliamrosenfeld AT gmail DOT com 3. baby girl will be three months when nanny is needed (end of October) 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: Flexible! I will be working three days a week (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday) from 7 - 5. Willing to share days, overlap, whatever! 6. Neighborhood you live in: UWS - 94th Street 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, within walking distance! 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No known allergies. 10. Does your building have an elevator? YES! 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? YES! 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Of course! 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? NO. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? End of October. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? google!