Tuesday, May 14, 2019
1. Julia 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Daughter will be 6 months old in October (when nanny share will begin) 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time, M-F 8:30 am – 5:30pm 6. UES 7. Willing to drop off in Murray Hill area (where we work) or UES area (where we live) 8. No pets, would prefer a no pet home 9. No allergies 10. No elevator, but our apartment is only one flight up 11. We live near Carl Shurz Park 12. Not interested in paying for organized classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Would like to start the first week in October 15. NA 16. Recommendation from a friend; Hoping to find the right family and nanny share to make life in NYC work!
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Name: Megha Contact info: msethi2684 @ gmail.com Age of child: 1 year old Currently my nanny is working with us full time, but I am looking to transition my daughter to daycare for part-time, either 2 days/ week (Tuesday, thursday) or 3 days/week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) - quite flexible. So looking for someone to share my nanny with on other days from 8:30 am to 5:30/6pm. Shes great with kids, she plays with my daughter, takes her to gymboree, makes food for her and does all our laundry. She's been part of our family since my daughter was 3 months old. She speaks basic English and is fluent in Hindi. We live in Midtown East, but my nanny can travel to anywhere in the NYC/Queens area on the days she is not working with us. We can begin nanny share in June.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
1. Laurence 2. Lau.marie at gmail.com 3. Boy, 11 months (15 months when we would like to start nanny sharing, at the end of the summer). 4. Searching for a nanny share (and then for a nanny if the other family doesn’t already have a nanny). 5. 4 days a week approximately – we are flexible. 6. We live in South Harlem, 110 / West side. 7. We are willing to drop off our child and/or host part of the time or more. 8 No pets. 9. No known allergies. 10. Elevator building (and we have a double stroller). 11. We are right by Central Park and nice playgrounds. 12. We are open to doing classes. 13. No dietary restriction. 14. We would like to start end of August / Beginning of September. 15. No other information so far. 16 We found the website through internet search, and we used it for nanny shares with our daughter.
1. First name: Lea 2. Contact information: lea.sachs @ gmail.com 3. Age of child: 6 weeks 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: Mondays & Fridays 8-6, Other days are likely but TBD 6. Neighborhood you live in: South Inwood 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, Dad works in East Village, Mom's work is moving to the Bronx (off 6 train), anywhere off the one train or in Harlem close to 125 8. Do you have any pets? NO 9. Does your child have any allergies? NO 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? NO. We are on the second floor. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. YES, YES 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Possibly 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? Tree nut free for now. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Summer, date is pretty flexible, but must by end of August/September 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We are a blended family, 2 kids (Boy, 10, Girl 8) who spend most of their time in Ohio, but are around for all of summer. They have 3 younger siblings with their mom and are great with them. We would like to have flexibility for them to tag along on a day if we are in a bind with child care for either of them. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google
Monday, April 15, 2019
1. Rebecca Ingber 2. ringber at gmail 3. two children: ages 5 and 8 4. already have a nanny 5. M-F afterschool (approx 2:30 most days, on) 6. UWS 7. no 8. no 9. no 10. yes 11. yes- lots 12. no, kids are too old 13. no 14. My nanny will be available all summer, and then starting in September during school hours 15. We have a WONDERFUL nanny of eight (!) years. We started as a nanny share with another family when our eldest was a baby, and have worked with several families, so we know she is amazing in lots of circumstances. Now that our youngest is heading into kindergarten, we will no longer need full-time childcare, but we also don't want to lose our wonderful nanny and we have complex work schedules, so we really do still need a lot of care. We are therefore looking for other families who might need childcare in the mornings or school day hours while our kids are at school -- and for summer as well as our kids are in camp full time. 16. We used this site several years ago when our eldest was a baby, and had great success!
Thursday, March 21, 2019
First name: Sarah Contact information email@example.com Age of child: Two 1 year olds We already have a great nanny Hours needed: Currently Monday, Tuesday, Thursday afternoons and Wednesday mornings. Open to flexibility. Neighborhood you live in: Mott Haven, Bronx Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes - anywhere off the 6 train, if you have an elevator Do you have any pets? Yes, cats Does your child have any allergies? No Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes! Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? No Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP
Friday, March 8, 2019
1. Anna 2. annaschissel @ gmail.com 3. Age of child: 4 yrs old 4. Already have a nanny (and she's amazing) 5. Days and hours needed: M-F 8:30 am – 6pm 6.. Neighborhood: Upper East Side 7. Able to host and/or willing to drop off in the area or near the 4/5/6/Q between UES and midtown. 8. We have a cat. He pretty much ignores children. 9. No allergies 10. Our building has an elevator 11. The building has a playroom and an outdoor playground in the courtyard, and there are several nearby park playgrounds 12. Classes: we'd be interested in signing the kids up for sports or other classes; flexible. We also keep an up-to-date schedule of free programming at the three libraries near us. 13. No dietary restrictions 14. We are looking for a SUMMER SHARE: from after the last day of school (June 27) through the day before the first day of school (Sept 3) or thereabouts 15. We have a WONDERFUL nanny who's managed our share since our daughter was about 4-5 months old. She is dependable, trustworthy, flexible, careful, and a lot of fun; she loves educational programming and reads to the kids all the time. The kids adore her and she loves them. Sadly, our daughter's nanny share buddy is going his separate way at the end of the school year. We would like to maintain our nanny for the summer, until school starts again in the fall. Last summer, we enrolled the kids in a soccer and swim class, and our nanny kept them very busy the rest of the time: going to the zoo, to parks, to museums, to free programs at the public libraries in our area. Ideally, we would love to have another child who is going into kindergarten in the fall, but again, we're flexible. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Word of mouth