Tuesday, May 22, 2018
1. Name: Megan 2. E-mail: bensleym@ gmail.com 3 Child's age: 3 months 4. Already have nanny 5. Full-time, M-F, 8-6 6. UES--near 96th Street 7. No, we'd like the share at our home 8. No pets 9. No known allergies 10. Elevator building 11. Great neighborhood, we live near several parks and our building has a children's playroom 12. Yes, we'd like for baby to take classes in the share 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Looking to start July or August 2018 15. We have worked with our nanny for over two years and she's a gem. Our apartment is fully equipped to do a share--plenty of space and resources including a courtyard, children's playroom and close to parks and space for classes. We also live a one minute walk from the Q train. 16. We found the site through Facebook
Monday, May 21, 2018
contact email: emilymwyman@ yahoo.com My name is Emily and I am seeking a family that already has a nanny in place. I have a 4 month old little girl and return to work next month. I am looking to nanny share Mon-Friday from 8:30am-6pm and I am willing to drop off in the Queens area. My daughter does not have any allergies and I am open to having her outside when the weather is warm. I work in the Bronx so I am also open to dropping her off on my way to work.
1. Jen 2. nycmomjen at gmail 3. our daughter is 3 4. Already have a nanny and Searching for a nanny share: You need nanny during the day 5. Our nanny is AMAZING and has availability 7am-2/3pm (depending on where you live). She is the best caretaker we could imagine and don't want to let her go while our daughter is in school. She would work for us 3-6pm and until 7pm on Monday evenings. She is also willing to work on the weekends and evenings. We could also do a nanny share during the 3-6pm time slot if it works out for everyone. 6. We live in NOHO, NYC 7. Our nanny will come to you. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator ? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Maybe 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No but we honor other peoples'. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? September 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Our nanny is the BEST!! 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? google
Monday, May 14, 2018
1. Jennifer 2. Jenbaquet @ gmail.com 3. Due in August 4. Searching for a nanny and a family to share. 5. Looking to drop our baby off for ~15 hrs/week. Hours and days are completely flexible depending on the other family and nanny’s needs. 6. We live on 76/2 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? yes, the closer the better. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Oct-Nov.
Friday, May 11, 2018
1. Jillian 2. Jillianlifeso AT gmail 3. Three and a half months 4. Looking for nanny and nanny share (have some leads on nannies) 5. Looking for 730/8-430/5, 4 maybe 5 days per week 6. UWS , 80s and Bway 7. Willing to drop off but would want it close by 8. Small dog , shih tzu, non shredding v friendly 9. No allergies, some protein intolerance , just use specialized formula 10. Yes elevator , fits strollers 11. Yes , central and riverside parks close by 12. Yes to nanny and me classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Mid July - flexible 15. Hoping to find something that works ! :)
Monday, May 7, 2018
My name is David, and you can reach me at david dot busis at gmail dot com. Our child is two and a half months old, and we're searching for a family and a nanny from nine to six or so, Monday through Friday, starting in July. We live in the Upper West Side (hundredth and Broadway) on the third floor of a building without an elevator. We're willing to drop our child off in the Upper West Side. He doesn't have any allergies or dietary restrictions, and our neighborhood is very close to Riverside Park and Central Park. We're open to the possibility of "nanny and me" classes. Thanks for reading!
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
1. First name CAROL 2. Contact information CAROLPINCIONE@Y AHOO.COM– email address or phone or both 3. Age of child 2 year old (Born in April 2016) 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share WE HAVE A GREAT NANNY – SPANISH SPEAKING ONLY 5. Days and hours needed M-F 8:30 - 5:30 APPROX 6. Neighborhood you live in UPPER EAST SIDE – YORKVILLE 83 AND YORK 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? YES WE ARE OPEN TO THAT. WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO HOST OR DO ALTERNATE SCHEDULES 8. Do you have any pets? NO 9. Does your child have any allergies? NO 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? NO ELEVATOR BUT WE ARE ON 2ND FLOOR AND STROLLER CAN BE LEFT BY BUILDING ENTRANCE 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? CARL SCHURZ PARK, JOHN JAY PARK FEW BLOCKS AWAY 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? YES – DO NOT EXCLUDE 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? NO 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? AUGUST 2018 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? TRILINGUAL FAMILY 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? A FRIEND