Monday, April 23, 2018
1.Z 2.zrice at hotmail dot com 3.5 weeks old 4.searching for nanny and share 5.need nanny M-F for evenings (6:30pm-8:30pm) 6. Live in Hastings on Hudson happy to share with someone in Westchester, bronx, Harlem or surrounding area if they needed earlier hours since I just need late hours. 7.Can't drop my child off as I need nanny with car to pick kid up from daycare at 6:30pm 8.no pets 9.no known allergies 10.no elevator 11. playground and places to walk. but for the 2 hours, not a requirement to be outside. 12. don't think there would be classes for the time I want in the evening but would be open to it. 13. no restrictions 14. end of April 2018 15. We would love to share with a family where the nanny works with the other family for most of the day and then is close enough to just pick our child up at daycare and take him home before we get home from work. 16. online search
1. Sonali 2. sonals612 @ gmail.com 3. N/A 4. Nanny available (we are just finishing up our share this summer)! 5. She is available full-time, M-F 6. She currently works with us in Morningside Heights but is flexible with regard to location. 15. Our wonderful nanny (Radica – or, as our kids lovingly call her - “Ra Ra”) will be available for full-time work starting August 15th. (Though there is a bit of flexibility with the start date)! For 3 years she worked with another family in our building (who happen to also be some of our closest friends) and took care of their twin boys until they went to preschool. Since then (August 2016), she has been working full-time with us and another family in our building as part of a “nanny share”. My son and the other little girl in our share will be turning 3 years old at the end of this summer and heading to preschool in the fall. We are so sad to be “graduating” from Radica, but we are hoping to help her find another family (or set of families) for her to work with. Radica is truly a part of our family and our kids adore her. For nearly two years she has worked full-time for us and balanced the needs of two families and two kids. We come home every day to happy children who are well-rested, well-fed, and who have spent their day doing any number of activities (ranging from story time at our local library to music class to the playground (and sprinklers of course in the summer))! Radica has taken such good and patient care of them (even when they’ve each been sick) and is now helping us prepare them for preschool. When one of us has been traveling for work she has come in early and even still helps take care of our friend’s twin boys on the occasional weekend day. She has never once been late, she is so patient with two high-energy toddlers, and we feel so lucky that our kids spent these first formative years of their lives in her care. We would all happily provide references for Radica. To begin the conversation, please email me and we will set up a time to chat!
1. First name: Theresa 2. Contact information – theresa10s at yahoo 3. Age of child - 8 months when nanny is needed (September 2018) 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share: may potentially have a nanny, but would consider a different nanny 5. Days and hours needed For example, full time, M-F 8am-4/4:30pm 6. Neighborhood you live in - Morningside Heights 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? If yes, what area are you willing to go to? Yes in Morningside Heights, UWS, or Harlem off the 1 line 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? Too young to tell 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes - Riverside Park 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Maybe 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? September 2018 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Prefer not to host bc of size of apt 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
1. Aileen 2. avcm661 @ gmail.com 3. 1 year old 4. Searching for a nanny or a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: approx 8:30-6:30, 3 days per week 6. Neighborhood you live in: UWS near Whole Foods on West 97th 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, we can drop off within walking distance 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator: Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes! We are near several Central Park playgrounds and also have a private playground in our complex and a playroom in our building 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? End of April or Mid May 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We had a share for our older daughter (now in full time preK) and had a wonderful experience (the girls are best friends now!) Unfortunately the other family moved out of the city so we’re hoping to find or establish a new share for our younger daughter. We are also interested in receiving recommendations for awesome available nannies. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? e-mail recommendation
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
1. First name Jessica 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both axelnannyjjd @ gmail.com 3. Age of child 4 weeks 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share Searching for a nanny and a nanny share family. 5. Days and hours needed: M-F 9AM-7:00PM (this is a guess: we're flexible). 6. Neighborhood you live in South Harlem 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes. If yes, what area are you willing to go to? We would go to Harlem, anywhere off the ABCD, Flatiron, or DUMBO. 8. Do you have any pets? No. 9. Does your child have any allergies? No. 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No, but we are only one flight up and likely moving to a elevator building this fall. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes. We are close to Morningside Park and Central Park. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Sure. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Late August, Earlyt September. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?Word of Mouth.
1. Natalie 2. natferrell AT gmail.com 3. 10 months, will be 1 year old in May when we’d like to start the share 4. Searching for nanny and share 5. Our ideal scenario would be 4 days a week 8-6. Would be willing to consider 5 days a week. 6. the Bronx, across the bridge from Harlem 7. Yes, we are willing to drop off, anywhere along the 2 or 5 line (Harlem, UWS, UES). We would be willing to do exclusively at share's house given our out of the way location from most families posting on here 8. No pets 9. No known allergies 10. No elevator, we are in a single family home 11. Large park, walking distance 12. Sure 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Mid to late May, would be willing to start as early as April 15. Would love to find a bilingual nanny but not required (our son is bilingual- English/Spanish but we are open to other languages as well!) 16. Online
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
great nanny available immediately
Our current caregiver, Glenda, is moving on from our family after this week because our nanny share is ending and we’d like our son to be in a group setting. I am happy to provide Glenda with a glowing recommendation as she has become such a special part of our family. She is great with kids of all ages, and the core traits that she posseses seem hard to come by these days — incredibly loyal, loving, and responsible. Her presence and voice light up the room. She has a deep well of youthful, positive energy. (She isn’t young, but her aura is.) She is also open to feedback or changing something you decide isn’t working out well, and she is easy and pleasant to talk to. She has a spirit that seems designed for connecting with and nurturing children. We will be sad not to see her daily, and plan to keep in touch just as she has with many other families she has worked with.
Speaks French and English. Hours and availability are flexible, would prefer full time employment.
She is also available for cleaning jobs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to speak on the phone or if you have any questions.
Tara & Carl
ayobaby357 at gmail