Tuesday, April 3, 2018
1. Aileen 2. avcm661 @ gmail.com 3. 1 year old 4. Searching for a nanny or a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: approx 8:30-6:30, 3 days per week 6. Neighborhood you live in: UWS near Whole Foods on West 97th 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, we can drop off within walking distance 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator: Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes! We are near several Central Park playgrounds and also have a private playground in our complex and a playroom in our building 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? End of April or Mid May 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We had a share for our older daughter (now in full time preK) and had a wonderful experience (the girls are best friends now!) Unfortunately the other family moved out of the city so we’re hoping to find or establish a new share for our younger daughter. We are also interested in receiving recommendations for awesome available nannies. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? e-mail recommendation
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
1. First name Jessica 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both axelnannyjjd @ gmail.com 3. Age of child 4 weeks 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share Searching for a nanny and a nanny share family. 5. Days and hours needed: M-F 9AM-7:00PM (this is a guess: we're flexible). 6. Neighborhood you live in South Harlem 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes. If yes, what area are you willing to go to? We would go to Harlem, anywhere off the ABCD, Flatiron, or DUMBO. 8. Do you have any pets? No. 9. Does your child have any allergies? No. 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No, but we are only one flight up and likely moving to a elevator building this fall. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes. We are close to Morningside Park and Central Park. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Sure. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Late August, Earlyt September. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?Word of Mouth.
1. Natalie 2. natferrell AT gmail.com 3. 10 months, will be 1 year old in May when we’d like to start the share 4. Searching for nanny and share 5. Our ideal scenario would be 4 days a week 8-6. Would be willing to consider 5 days a week. 6. the Bronx, across the bridge from Harlem 7. Yes, we are willing to drop off, anywhere along the 2 or 5 line (Harlem, UWS, UES). We would be willing to do exclusively at share's house given our out of the way location from most families posting on here 8. No pets 9. No known allergies 10. No elevator, we are in a single family home 11. Large park, walking distance 12. Sure 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Mid to late May, would be willing to start as early as April 15. Would love to find a bilingual nanny but not required (our son is bilingual- English/Spanish but we are open to other languages as well!) 16. Online
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
great nanny available immediately
Our current caregiver, Glenda, is moving on from our family after this week because our nanny share is ending and we’d like our son to be in a group setting. I am happy to provide Glenda with a glowing recommendation as she has become such a special part of our family. She is great with kids of all ages, and the core traits that she posseses seem hard to come by these days — incredibly loyal, loving, and responsible. Her presence and voice light up the room. She has a deep well of youthful, positive energy. (She isn’t young, but her aura is.) She is also open to feedback or changing something you decide isn’t working out well, and she is easy and pleasant to talk to. She has a spirit that seems designed for connecting with and nurturing children. We will be sad not to see her daily, and plan to keep in touch just as she has with many other families she has worked with.
Speaks French and English. Hours and availability are flexible, would prefer full time employment.
She is also available for cleaning jobs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to speak on the phone or if you have any questions.
Tara & Carl
ayobaby357 at gmail
1. I’m Caroline. 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. My son Apollo is 18 months. 4. We are searching for a Montessori certified or trained nanny/teacher. 5. Full Time, Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm. 6. In Crown Heights (Brooklyn), close to the Brooklyn Children’s Museum. 7. We will host the kids in our 3 bedrooms triplex with terrace and backyard. 8. We don’t have any pets. 9.My son doesn’t have any allergies. 10. We have an entrance on the street level. 11. Our nanny will spend time outside with the kids. We have our own backyard with an edible garden, chicken coop and we live one block from Brower Park, a playground and the Brooklyn Children’s Museum. 12.The kids could do some nanny and me activities at the Brooklyn Children’s Museum or others places in the neighborhood. 13. We eat only organic food, no sugar/salt added, processed or junk food. 14. We would like to start this nanny share in September or October 2018 15. We are a French family. My husband is an artist and designer who works sometimes from home and will be able to provide art based activities for the kids. I’m an experienced teacher working at the Lycée Francais of New York and I will be in charge on developing the age appropriate program and activities we will be offering to the kids. Our goal will be to keep the nanny/teacher share for few years. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?: Browsing
Thursday, March 1, 2018
My name is Sloane and email is slo.lewis02 @ gmail.com. We have a 2 1/2 year old son and we have a wonderful nanny who has been with him for two years. Our nanny is looking for full-time work, but we will only need to share her 2-3 days per week. The other days she would be with your child only. Time is flexible for her, we need at least 10am-6pm. We live in Astoria, but work on West Side of manhattan and willing to travel to UWS or Midtown. Can share at our place in Astoria or come to those neighborhoods. We have a very friendly medium sized labrador. My son has no allergies. We live in a 2BR house with easy stroller access. Tons of parks close by. Open to classes. My son attends music, reading, and art classes at the library in Astoria. Loves to play outside. No dietary restrictions. Looking to begin nanny share next month, but can start anytime. During the summer will be likely to need full-time sharing instead of just 3 days. We are an easy-going, fun family and hope to find a family with similar personalities. Our nanny has worked with children of all ages, multiples, and at a preschool. We have used this website before and found a great share (and our nanny) when our son was an infant.
Monday, February 26, 2018
1. My name is Elodie 2. email: e.egonneau@ hotmail.fr 3/4. Looking for a nanny or nanny to share for my 4 months old baby 5. From Mondays to Thursdays, 9am to 6pm 6. I am living in Fort Greene, Brooklyn 7. Dropping off my son to an other apartment not far from my apartment is possible as well as to have the nanny coming over my place. I am flexible to discuss possibilities. 8. I have a medium size friendly dog 9. My son has no allergies that I am aware of for now 10. My building has elevators 11. Two playgrounds are less than 15min walk, Fort Greene park at 10 min away and my building has a play room has well. 12. Not against paying for activities 14. Will need to start mid-March for trial and then fully operational for April around the 4th. 16. Someone recommended to me.