Friday, July 20, 2018
1. Marie 2. Apartmenthuntimg83 at Gmail dot com 3. 3 months 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Tuesday - Friday 8:30-4:30 6. Kingsbridge/Riverdale Bronx 7. Yes could drop off near Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center or anywhere in Riverdale/Kingsbridge area of Bronx 8. Yes, one cat 9. No allergies 10. Yes elevator building 11. Close to parks for walking and public library 12. Would be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Start date September 4. 15. Very easy going couple! 16. Nanny bee
Looking to Nanny Share - UWS We are looking to share a nanny in UWS starting around Oct 1st for our son who will around 5 months. We would like a full time M-F 8-9 am – 6-7 pm, 5 days a week arrangement, ideally around 98th street. We are happy to drop off our child somewhere around 98th street, or share the hosting. Elevator, playground nearby, no allergies, no pets. We don’t have a nanny yet. If you're looking for a similar arrangement please get in touch at sitadille@ hotmail.com and we'd love to chat more!
1. Sid and Murugi 2. sidneymcgregor at outlook dot com of child 3. 19 month old needing care has 3 1/2yo brother attending pre-k and needs care only when school is out. 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed Full time, M-F 8 am – 6pm 6. East Harlem work Midtown East 7. Happy to host and Yes willing to drop off child at someone else's apt. Preferred proximity between East Harlem 110 and 103 streets or Midtown East 8. No pets 9. 19 month old is allergic to some antibiotics 10. We are on the ground floor. 3 steps to get to the door. 11. Plenty of parks and close proximity to Central Park 103 &110 playgrounds, new parks on 109, 107 and 106 as well as the NY public library on 110 st 12. Interested in signing up to classes. Baby girl has been attending YMCA and FIAF activities. 13. No dietary restrictions. 14. Able to start nanny share ASAP or beginning of the August 2018 15. None. 16. Found shareournanny on google
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
1. Adriana 2. adriana.marianella @ gmail.com 3. 21 mos 4. Already have a wonderful long-term nanny (fluency English/Spanish), searching for a nanny share at our home in the East Village. 5. Mon-Thurs: Afternoons (ideally 1-6pm but flexible), full day Friday (flexible) 6. East Village 7. Nanny share is at our apt. 9. Child doesn’t have allergies. 10. Elevator building, we have a double stroller as well + full setup for two kids as have been doing a share up until now. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes & Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No, nanny cooks for children. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP
1. Name: Caitlyn 2. Email: cmschalich @ gmail.com 3. Age: Our baby girl is 6 months. 4. Already have an amazing nanny, searching for a family to join our nanny share (our current nanny share family is moving out of state in mid-August) 5. Days and hours needed: We are searching for a family that ideally requires care Mon-Fri, roughly 9/10am - 6/7pm - essentially to fill the need of the previous family we partnered with. Our child requires care two to three days per week, similar times. 6. Neighborhood you live in: Astoria (29th St. & Broadway) 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, ideally in Astoria in the vicinity of the N/W line from roughly 30th Ave toward Manhattan (as I work in Midtown East). Also willing to host in our two-bedroom apartment, or split care between two homes. 8. Do you have any pets? We have one very lazy, friendly cat. 9. Does your child have any allergies? No allergies 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes, Van Alst playground is a brand new park, complete with slides, swings, and sprinklers for hot summer days (a 10-15 minute walk) 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? end of August 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We have a caring, diligent, trustworthy, and energetic nanny who we've worked with for the past three months and would hate to lose her. Nanny share arrangements have many components, but they are the most important part of the process. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Googled "nanny share Astoria"
1. Sonali 2. sonals612 @ gmail.com 3. N/A 4. Nanny available (we are just finishing up our share this month)! 5. She is available full-time, M-F 6. She currently works with us in Morningside Heights but is flexible with regard to location. 15. Our wonderful nanny (Radica – or, as our kids lovingly call her - “Ra Ra”) will be available for full-time work starting August 15th. For 3 years she worked with another family in our building (who happen to also be some of our closest friends) and took care of their twin boys until they went to preschool. Since then (August 2016), she has been working full-time with us and another family in our building as part of a “nanny share”. My son and the other little girl in our share will be turning 3 years old at the end of this summer and heading to preschool in the fall. We are so sad to be “graduating” from Radica, but we are hoping to help her find another family (or set of families) for her to work with. Radica is truly a part of our family and our kids adore her. For nearly two years she has worked full-time for us and balanced the needs of two families and two kids. We come home every day to happy children who are well-rested, well-fed, and who have spent their day doing any number of activities (ranging from story time at our local library to music class to the playground (and sprinklers of course in the summer))! Radica has taken such good and patient care of them (even when they’ve each been sick) and is now helping us prepare them for preschool. When one of us has been traveling for work she has come in early and even still helps take care of our friend’s twin boys on the occasional weekend day. She has never once been late, she is so patient with two high-energy toddlers, and we feel so lucky that our kids spent these first formative years of their lives in her care. We would all happily provide references for Radica. To begin the conversation, please email me and we will set up a time to chat!
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
My husband and I will be lucky enough to get a full 5 months of parental leave together from early November- end of March as we welcome our 2nd child. We'll be traveling a ton, so we're gauging interest to see if any family in this greater community may be interested in hiring our wonderful Nanny temporarily. We are open to an arrangement that is part-time or full-time for some or all of these months until the end of our leave. We don’t want to lose her when we go back to work so we are flexible! I can talk all day long about how reliable, full of integrity and loving she is. She has been incredible with our daughter through every stage of development. I consistently get feedback from neighbors and friends about how engaging and caring she is. If you’re at all interested – or know someone who might be – email me (christysunquist @ gmail.com) for details and we can chat about her experience, potential arrangements, etc. Thank you!