Wednesday, November 27, 2019
1. First name: Nathalie 2. Contact information: email@example.com 3. Age of child:Will be 3 months in March when we plan to start the nanny share. 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share: Already have a nanny. We have a wonderful nanny! She has been with us for some time and my kids love her! She is very attentive , affectionate , super clean and trustworthy. She has been a nanny for so long and is very good with kids and keeps them busy with activities and toys. She is also fluent in English and French. 5. Days and hours needed: Ideally M-F 8/9am-6pm, but can tweak things a little bit.6. Neighborhood you live in UES/East Harlem. 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt?. We are happy to host the nanny share at our place! We can potentially split the days if preferable to the other family, and we can drop off our child in UES or East Harlem. 8. Do you have any pets?: No.9. Does your child have any allergies?: Don't know yet, child is due in December. 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)?: Yes! 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk?: There are two playgrounds, each is 2 blocks from where we live. Central Park is only one block away! Area is very nice and quiet.12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)?No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? We are planning to start beginning of March, but can also start earlier in February. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions ! 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google.
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
1. Alex Huddell; 2. firstname.lastname@example.org; 3. 4 months; 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share; 5. Flexible days--looking for 2-3 days per week; 6. Morningside Heights; 7. Willing to drop off in Morningside Heights, West Harlem and UWS; 8. No pets; 9. No allergies; 10. Building has elevator; 11.Close to Riverside park; 12. Yes, we would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class; 13. We are mostly vegetarian but are flexible; 14. ASAP/within the next few months; 15. None 16. Columbia University Work Life office
Monday, November 25, 2019
1. Tibita 2. email@example.com 3. Due date 3/20/2020 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. M-F 8 am – 6pm 6. UWS 7. Willing to drop off our child at someone else's apt in UWS or Chelsea 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. Building has elevator 11.Neighborhood has parks and nice places to walk 12. We would be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class 13. No dietary restrictions 14. May or June 2020 15. We are English speakers but would like a Mandarin Chinese speaking nanny 16. Google
Monday, November 11, 2019
Poster: Mary Poster contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Want: to help nanny find new family. Looking for: Full time, 40-45hrs/week, between 8:30-5:30pm, M-F Start date: November, 2019 Skills: INFANT CPR AND FIRST AID CERTIFIED Preferred: Morningside Heights, but not required. We would like to help our nanny, Harsema, find a new family. Harsema cared for our now 2yr old daughter for a year, and she quickly grew into a close family friend. She has a calm and affectionate personality but is also full of energy - a wonderful combination to care for a rambunctious toddler. Harsema has kids of her own, so she not only was a superb nanny to our daughter, but she became a wonderful coach for me as a first-time mom. Her attentive and educational nature helped my daughter acquire new words quickly and learn many important skills, like cleaning up after her own spills, turning out the lights when leaving a room, and saying “thank you.” She really brought out our daughter’s fun and sassy personality. Our daughter is now in a local daycare, but on daycare holidays, we have asked Harsema to come over, and our daughter runs to the door squealing in excitement when she arrives. Harsema is also a wonderful cook and helped our daughter expand her palate and often even fed us (parents) as well. While our daughter took naps, Harsema took initiative to help us with house chores and furniture organization to maximize use of our space, and this was incredibly helpful. Harsema knows many of the local nannies and arranged playdates for our daughter, so even though she wasn’t in daycare, she had many friends. She was the only kid who didn’t cry the first week of daycare drop-offs, and I attribute that to Harsema’s effort to socialize her. She is comfortable taking kids to various activities either walking or using the subway and knows all the kid-related events and programs in our neighborhood. Before us, she worked as a nanny for a colleague of mine until her daughter started school, and she too loves Harsema like family. We have met Harsema’s children, and they are articulate, kind, and smart kids, and it’s clear that they have an amazing mother. I can’t speak more highly of this competent, kind, and trustworthy person, and you will know on the first day that you have hit the jackpot of nannies. She will give 100% to caring not only for your child but also for the whole family. Please do not hesitate to contact me for additional information.
Thursday, October 31, 2019
1. Naomi 2. Naomimarissa@gmai.com 3. my child will be 7 months old 4. Searching for a nanny share for start of March, 2020 5. Will need full time; M-F around 8am-5/6pm ( if possible, could be flexible to end earlier on Thurs anFri) 6. Harlem near 114th and St Nich 7. I am willing to host or drop off at someone's home, ideally walking distance from our apt. 8. No pets 9. No allergies but we keep Kosher or are okay with veggie food in someone else's home 10. I live on the ground floor, building has a ramp 11. Yes my neighborhood has several playgrounds and nice places to walk. 12. Could be open to one class per week for baby but not a must 13. My house is kosher or veggie stuff is okay too 14. Looking to start Nanny share sometime in March 15. Looking for a warm easy going family and nurturing nanny!
Monday, October 28, 2019
1. First name - Nico and Adalia Vansnick 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both - email@example.com 3. Age of child - 7 mths - Female 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share - We already have a nanny, just searching for a family 5. Days and hours needed - Full-time M-F 8am -5pm. Nanny can do until 6pm. We are flexible! 6. Neighborhood you live in - Crown Heights 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, we would also love to host. If yes, what area are you willing to go to? Crown Heights, Bed-Stuy, or any where along the A/G train to the city. 8. Do you have any pets? We have no pets, but we love pets. 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No elevator, we live on floor 1 with only 3 steps to climb ;) 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? We live close to the Brooklyn Children's Museum. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Why not. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? We ate everything. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? No 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google search
1. Payal 2. payalp AT gmail.com 3. 7 yr old, and 4.5 yr old 4. Already have a nanny 5. 2:30-5 on Monday & 3-5pm Tu-Fr 6. UWS (90th) 7. No, because we only need the nanny for pick ups 8. No pets 9. yes, sesame seeds and tree nuts 10. yes elevator 11. yes, many playgrounds 2 at either end of the block 12. No classes 13. no restrictions 14. start share in December 16. Found out through google search